Friday, June 5, 2009

Each day brings something new!

The fun thing about gardening is that it is never stagnate. There is always something to do! This is also a not-fun thing about gardening.. but let's not dwell on that!

Here is one of the morning glories I planted yesterday! Aren't they, um, glorious!

Corsican mint. I wish I could get a better photo of this stuff. I just love it!

These Johnny Jump Ups make me smile. They remind me of the tearoom and make me want to make cookies so they can adorn them.

Strawberries!!

Here's that little patch of land from yesterday! It is a work in progress, but I think it's coming along nicely. These begonias were on sale at the nursery.. I really have no idea what I want to do with this space, so I'll just add as I go! And.. as things go on sale.

Before..

After..
ahh.. can't you just breathe a bit easier now??

The next step! Getting these dead trees out!!

A work in progress, for sure!

Here is what Moses thought of gardening this morning. He was cracking us up!!
Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments: