Friday, October 10, 2008

October 10th!

Wow, I am due two months from today! We will see when the little guy decides to make his appearance... I really feel myself starting to slow down. I am just exhausted!
Well, I did get the bulbs in the ground, all 72 of them. Turns out that day at the nursery I was thinking very little about the process of planting and more about how beautiful they will be in full bloom. And while I was at it I decided to mow the lawn, which was a first for me. I did it, without incident, and now I am wondering if I should have because I can't use the "I don't know how..." as an excuse not to :)
This weekend I am throwing a shower for Brittany Mirabal, who is due November 30th with a little boy as well, who is to be named Shepherd Gabriel. What a great name! I am planning on a fall theme and making lots of yummy desserts. Pictures will follow!

0 comments: